WHAT ARE YOUR CLASS SIZES AND RATIOS?
Our toddler classroom has 1 adult for every 3 or 4 toddlers so that these little ones can always have someone that cares about them nearby!
Our preschool (up to JK) classroom has 16 spots with 2 teachers and a teen helper making sure these curious kids always have someone to answer questions and help them learn and grow!
Our school aged classrooms SK through grade 5 have 15-20 children of similar age with 2 teachers and teen helpers engaging in fun activities, silly games and solid life application questions.
HOW WILL YOU KEEP MY CHILD SAFE?
- All children and volunteers will use hand sanitizer or wash with warm water and soap before entering a classroom
- All volunteers working with children will wear a mask
- Each classroom is equipped with HEPA air purifiers
- Toys in younger classrooms will be swapped out at regular intervals to limit cross contamination between children
- Children are asked to continue to wear a mask in our classroom
HOW DO I DROP OFF AND PICK UP MY CHILD?
Please make sure that you have filled out a form for your child on the Sunday you are coming. Follow the foot prints to our check-in desk down the hall beside the gym towards the elevator foyer.
We will have your child’s coded name tag waiting for you! Families are asked to have only one parent drop off and pick up.
You will be given a parent tag that matches your child’s. Please do not lose your tag! Teachers are GREAT at recognizing families but this helps our team ensure the safety and security of our kids especially if we do not recognize you right away.
WHAT IF I WANT TO KEEP MY CHILD WITH ME?
We have special lap packs to help your child engage with the service in a way that’s meaningful to them. Please let one of our ushers know if you need one or missed them on the way in!