We’re so excited to welcome your children back into our Sunday morning program.
*Space is limited due to public health guidelines as well as our desire to keep kids safe and properly distanced. Registration opens Wednesday at 7pm for the upcoming Sunday. If your child would prefer to sit with you in the auditorium, we have that covered too! Just reserve a spot for them in the auditorium and we will give them a Lap Pack to engage them in the worship service.
NEW TO CORNERSTONE?
If you’ve never joined us in person before, we want you to feel especially welcome!
Follow the steps below so your child can have the best welcome possible! Providing helpful information about your child before your first visit, including allergies or special needs, means we’re all set before you even step into our building. Speaking of our building, you can also arrange a 15 min tour of our space for a Tuesday afternoon or Thursday evening if you’d like!
Right now we only have 6 toddler spots because we know these busy bodies move around a lot. 2 adult teachers and a teen assistant will care for your toddler.
Our preschool (up to SK) classroom has 10 spots with 2 teachers making sure these little ones learn fun new ways to interact without getting into each other’s personal space bubble.
Our school aged classrooms grades 1 through 5 have 12 children of similar age and 2 teachers. We are doing our best to be flexible with this age group so that as many kids who want to join us can do so.
Note: each of our classrooms are approximately 600 sq ft.
- All children and volunteers will use hand sanitizer or wash with warm water and soap (for at least 20 seconds) before entering and exiting a classroom
- All children will wear a mask unless a doctor’s exemption is provided or they are under 2 years old
- All volunteers working with children will wear a mask as well as a face shield when working with children directly
- All supplies will be individually packaged or prepared to limit sharing (markers, glue, scissors etc)
- Games and activities will be modified to account for distance keeping and to limit shared touch surfaces
- Toys in younger classrooms will be swapped out at regular intervals to limit cross contamination between children
Please make sure that your child is registered for a classroom on the Sunday you are coming. When you arrive for church you will go through a COVID screening confirmation and then be checked in, you can follow the signs that will direct you to then come down the hall beside the gym towards the elevator foyer.
We will have your child’s coded name tag waiting for you! Older kids will be asked to go upstairs to their classroom independently to limit people in our halls. Families are asked to have only one parent drop off and pick up.
Toddler and preschool children can be picked up directly from their classroom. Dismissal for children grades 1-5 will happen in the elevator foyer to avoid lines of families in the hallways. Please be patient with our team as we work on the most efficient and safe way to get all your little people back to you!
We know not everyone is ready to return! We have special lap packs to help your child engage with the service in a way that’s meaningful to them. Please make sure you save your child a spot to sit with you in the auditorium when you fill out the in-person worship registration form.