We want every baby to get the best start! MSCPC supports clients in a variety of ways helping them transition out of crisis to hope and healing. Tangible help like diapers, wipes and baby toiletries ensure a child’s physical needs* are met so that parents can focus on building a foundation for a healthy future!
Help vulnerable families in our community BLOOM!
Partner with Markham-Stouffville Crisis Pregnancy Centre’s
Flower Power Campaign
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bankers Box (contact Kerri if you need one)
- Diapers* in size 4, 5 or 6, Pull ups size 2/3T
- Wipes (2-3 packs)
- Toiletries like diaper cream, vaseline, shampoo, lotion, baby sunscreen
- Optional items like soothers/pacifiers, soft bristled child toothbrush, non-fluoride toddler toothpaste, small lovey or baby toy (new items only)
*must be sealed
DONATE ITEMS FOR A BLOOM BOX
Donate in bulk or whatever you can provide
- Diapers in size 4, 5 or 6, Pull ups size 2/3T
- Toiletries like diaper cream, vaseline, shampoo, lotion, soothers/pacifiers, soft bristled child toothbrush, non-fluoride toddler toothpaste, baby sunscreen
GIVE TO MSCPC’s FLOWER POWER CAMPAIGN
You can decorate your Bloom Box too!
Draw on your box, place stickers on it or wrap it in gender neutral paper, please make sure that we can still open the lid so that MSCPC can add items if necessary. HAVE FUN!
Bloom Boxes and items for packing are due Wednesday, June 22 at Cornerstone Centre.
Drop off times are:
Monday to Friday – 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Sundays – 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
Please note: MSCPC does not require any baby food at this time!