Are you Living Your Strengths?
Do you enjoy life in your "sweet spot"? Do you have a consistent opportunity to be the best you can be and do what you love most? To describe life in the sweet spot, best selling author Max Lucado writes, “Golfers understand the term. So do tennis players. Ever swung a baseball bat or paddled a ping-pong ball? If so, you know the oh-so-nice feel of the sweet spot. Connect with these prime inches of real estate and kapow! … Life in the sweet spot rolls like a downhill side of a downwind bike ride.”
Regretfully, as the following video clip shows, the vast majority of us do not enjoy life in the sweet spot. According to Gallup research up to 87% of those surveyed do not believe that they consistently have an opportunity to be the best they can be and do what they love to do most:
The desire of Jesus is that we may have life and have it more abundantly (John 10:10)-- life in the sweet spot. The workshop objective is to help motivated individuals discover their strengths and live more abundantly in their sweet spot.
With strong foundations in more than fifty years of research by Dr. Donald Clifton of the Gallup Organization, this workshop leverages the wisdom of three best selling books and resources.
In a flexible three part structure, this participatory interactive training is tailored to meet your needs. With a well proven process we will guide you as you:
- Learn how to identify your talents
- Understand the difference and interdependencies between talents, skill, knowledge and spiritual gifts.
- Define, articulate, and clearly communicate your top character strengths
- Validate your strengths by historical review and the affirmation of friends and peers
- Understand how skills and knowledge can enhance your strengths and effectiveness
- Create a process to define your passion and identify clear targets for your life calling
- Develop a personal model of talent stewardship
- Learn the power of effective delegation
- Understand how you can collaborate with the important and teachable people in your life
- Develop a model for effective team building and a clear process to engage the right mix of strengths to achieve personal and corporate objectives and goals
- Learn how to see your life as a God honouring purpose driven project
The Living Your Strengths Workshop is an Integrity+ fundraising instrument, in that: Integrity+ Consulting (the consulting agency that is facilitating the workshop for Cornerstone) will donate its services and 100% of any related fees or profit made from the sale of any products to charities committed to the glory of God in our world.
Workshop participants are expected to:
- Pay for the cost of workshop books or materials
- Make a free will donation to support the Cornerstone Capital Campaign
Workshop will be held on various dates throughout the year. For more information or to register please contact Baha Habashy: bh@@integrity-plus.com or 905-294-0380.